Mini Blueberry Cakes!
I had a wonderful friend named Louise Morgan who would tell amazing stories of her life and family. During such glorious visits, she’d serve coffee in dainty blue Wedgwood cups and on matching plates, delectable blueberry cake. In honor of those priceless afternoons, I’m sharing my blueberry cake recipe.
• 2 cups flour
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 2 large eggs
• 1/2 cup butter
• 1 cup milk
• 1 cup fresh blueberries
1) Preheat oven to 400°. Combine flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon.
2) Beat in 2 eggs, then add the butter and milk. Mix well. Fold in the blueberries.
3) Spoon into a greased mini cake pan and bake for 15-17 minutes until golden brown.
Sprinkle them with confectioner’s sugar or serve with your favorite ice cream. What I wouldn’t give to be sitting with Louise listening to her stories and laughing. When I made these, I smile and think of her. Invite a friend over to share some stories and these adorable cakes!
• Get your copy of KitchAnnette™ Red Carpet Menus
• Subscribe to our blog, Dishin’ The Dish
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Like us on Facebook
• Follow us on Twitter – Pinterest – Instagram