Lovely Lace Cookies!
JUST IN TIME! This cookie recipe is absolutely the most magical of all. It elevates the simple oatmeal cookie to elegant and buttery sweet heights!
Did I mention it’s the easiest? Well it is! These are the perfect choice to make when you’re short on time but want to make a great impact.
See how they’re done here:
• 8 tbsp soft butter
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 cup minute oats
• 1 large egg
• 2 tbsp flour
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp vanilla
1) Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
2) Put bowl in the freezer for 5 minutes.
3) Cover cookie sheets in aluminum foil, shiny side up.
4) Pinch off dough about the size of 1/2 walnut, placing only 12 cookies per sheet.
5) Bake from 8-9 minutes, or until the edges are browned.
6) Cool cookies on the foil. Peel from the foil when cooled thoroughly.
These delicate delectable treats will make you swoon. I can’t say enough good things about them. To add an extra layer of flavor, dip them in chocolate or caramel.
They’re fun to make and fun to eat. Indulge…
• Get your copy of KitchAnnette™ Red Carpet Menus
• Subscribe to our blog, Dishin’ The Dish
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Like us on Facebook
• Follow us on Twitter – Pinterest – Instagram
OlmsteadJune 29, 2020 at 2:56p
My batter still looks runny after leaving it in the freezer. Should I add another tbsp of flour or leave it in the freezer longer? I haven’t had success with a lace cookie yet yours still look promising
AnnetteJuly 13, 2020 at 2:56p
So sorry for being so late to see this comment. Was the butter too soft to be almost melted? Did you resolve this? I am very interested to know how it worked out! Happy to do a Quarantine Bake off! 🙂
Comments are closed.