Time to plan the menu! The 2015 Oscar® Nominations are out!!!
Happy New Year!!!! It’s been awhile since I’ve written. So much good stuff going on that I’ll soon be sharing. 2014 went out deliciously and this new year is starting off wonderfully!!!
So down to business… it’s time to create the 2015 KitchAnnette menu inspired by Oscar® Best Picture Nominations! It is NOT an easy year but it’s starting to come together. You are invited to share your ideas! Ready?
Here are the nominations:
– American Sniper: The Most Lethal Sniper in US History
– Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)
– The Grand Budapest Hotel (Hotel Grand Budapest)
– The Imitation Game: Behind Every Code Is An Enigma
– Selma: One Dream Can Change The World
– The Theory of Everything: The Incredible Story of Jane and Stephen Hawking
You know the rules. There will be an appetizer, main dish, side dish, salad, and dessert. The remaining 3 will likely be an additional app, side dish, and dessert. It should be a cohesive meal and this year, I’d like it to lean towards an Italian cuisine. Please also toss in your thoughts for signature cocktails.
I am 99% sure I have 2-4 figured out but nothing is in stone yet.
And (shameless plug) don’t forget to get a copy of KitchAnnette™ Red Carpet Menus for your cooking and reading enjoyment!
I’ll be back to you when the menu is finalized so hurry with your rousing recommendations!