2016 Rio Olympics – Brigadeiros!
The summer Olympics are about to begin! Athletes around the world have worked hard and sacrificed to have the opportunity to compete on the world stage. It’s going to be very exciting.
This year’s games are taking place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Rio’s known for being a sexy place with lots of wonderful people. It’s also known for lots of delicious dishes. One I know you’ll adore is a chocolate candy called Brigadeiros!
• 2 tbsps + 1 tbsp unsalted butter
• 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
• 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
• sprinkles of choice
1) Melt 2 tbsps butter in a non-stick saucepan over medium-low heat. Add condensed milk then gradually add cocoa, stirring constantly. After about 10 minutes, the mixture will thicken – you’ll see the bottom of the pan.
2) Use some of the remaining butter to coat a dinner plate. Pour the chocolate mixture onto it and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3) Wash your hands well then butter them. Spoon about 1 tsp of the chocolate mixture into your hands and roll into a ball, then roll and cover with sprinkles. Enjoy!
I apologize in advance for sharing this recipe with you. It’s so easy, so decadent, and so delicious that you’ll make them waaaaay too often! Ha!
Go TEAM USA!!! Wooo hooooooo!
Keep Calm and CookAugust 6, 2016 at 2:56p
So happy I found your site! I love cooking and baking and love helping others get Pampered Chef stuff for free with online parties.
Annette ZitoFebruary 22, 2017 at 2:56p
Comments are closed.