Apple Brie Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing – 2020 Red Carpet Menu for Oscar®!
It’s the 2020 Red Carpet Menu for Oscars®! For Ford v Ferrari, it’s Fruit v Ferrabrie!
One of my greatest friends is the ever-dapper Joe Becwar. I just love cooking with him!
I also love Matt Damon and Christian Bale. And that’s what made the movie for me! Race car driving isn’t my thing usually but this was such a fun ride!
If it wasn’t for my friend Andy Luke and his salad suggestion, I don’t know how this would have developed. We’ve got fresh bright apple v rich decadent brie. And we’ve got sweet golden honey v tangy spicy mustard! Instead of them going in circles to lead the flavor race, they make it across the finish line together.
We worked together to win! Ha! But the real winner is you! An amazing salad, Ready, set… GO!
Apple Brie Salad with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1 head butter or bibb lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 4 oz brie, chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2-1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the salad ingredients and mix. Drizzle on the dressing and gently toss. Serve immediately.